Online Prayer Center
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Tanisha Jackie Sylne
Hello everyone. Please pray for me that this 25th birthday year be a year of blessings, victory, success.
For me to openly accept changes whether they be positive or negative.
For me to allow God to lead every crevice of my life.
For me to heal in every possible way to stop harboring trauma, insecurity, and low self-esteem, depression, and attachments.
Received: January 21, 2023
My husband Marshall got laid off his job yesterday after working for co 36 yrs. Please pray for guidance, discernment & that a job opens up in whatever area is meant to be.
Also that he remains positive as he tends to be negative & gets worse in winter time.
That this brings him closer to God.
Received: January 19, 2023
Please pray for Diane and her daughter at the suicide death of her husband/ Dad.
Received: January 18, 2023
Please pray for me. My blood pressure has been high lately. My head has pressure headaches. When I blow my nose it is bloody. I do not trust doctors at all and need the Lord to heal me.
Received: January 18, 2023
Please pray for my late husbands family. He died December 2021 and now Jan 12 his oldest sister died. There were 10 siblings. The youngest sister also has her husband Larry in the hospital with pneumonia. Please pray for my three childrens health as well
Received: January 16, 2023
I am starting hyperbaric oxygen sessions to heal Osteoradionecrosis. Prayers that it will not effect my left ear near where I had surgery and that it will be effective in healing my cells so that my dying bone will stop and my gums will be restored. Also that it doesn’t cost too much. Thank you
Received: January 15, 2023
This prayer has been answered!
God brought someone back in my life - I need clarity.
Received: January 13, 2023
Please agree in prayer for moms and dads asking the Lord to reveal the realities that follow an abortion. The "problem" they think they are ending, is only beginning. Seeing other children at birthday parties, on school buses, in playgrounds, restaurants, etc. after they take the life of their child will be painful daily reminders of their choice. Lead them to available help. Give them a determination to carry their baby to term. May no attack of the enemy succeed, we ask in Jesus' name!
Received: January 12, 2023
Needing breakthrough prayer in a few areas. Please pray fervently until you have peace from God that it is done! Thank you so much:
1. Please pray against a spirit of suicide. Pray for miracles of deliverance and healing (emotional and spiritual).
2. Please pray for satisfaction in place of frustration in Jesus name. Pray the devil and all his hopes and plans be frustrated instead in Jesus name. Pray for fulfilled purpose for myself and many others I know who are on my heart. Pray for godly husbands and wives and agreement with God and others in prayer for this. Pray that God move quickly and destroy/totally remove every delay, hindrance or mountain in the way of his will Jesus name.
3. Pray specifically for the complete healing of my womb/reproductive system/bladder and that every chord of death and sickness be broken and totally removed in Jesus name. Pray for restoration and revival/reawakening of my femininity and everything that makes me female that has been attacked by the enemy physically and psychologically in Jesus name. Pray for freedom in the area of sexuality as God intends it in Jesus name.
4. Pray God move quickly and powerfully to open the door to a good, clean, safe, affordable, comfortable and suitable Christian living situation for us. That God’s will be done in this and in our work and finances. Pray we’re empowered to bless and be blessed.
5. Pray all the creativity of the devil be completely destroyed. Pray every curse attack and scheme of the enemy completely fail and fall flat in Jesus name.
Received: January 10, 2023
Please pray for my friend Tom. He had to have a toe amputated.